Finest Invisalign in Moreno Valley, WA
Consider Invisalign treatment to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted — without braces. A consultation with Dr. Blackmon can determine if Invisalign clear aligners are right for you.
The Invisalign® system is virtually invisible, and straightens your teeth to achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Using advanced 3-D computer-imaging technology, Invisalign® designs your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. All this is based on your specific needs. Then a series of clear aligners, also called invisible braces, are custom-made for your teeth – to gradually move them.
Invisalign clear aligners are made of flexible plastic — specifically, a patented thermoplastic material called SmartTrack® created exclusively for Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign clear aligners are FDA-approved and contain no BPA, BPS, latex, or gluten. They are thin, clear, and fit snugly over your teeth, making them virtually invisible.
Invisalign® corrects the same dental problems as traditional metal braces; the only difference is that Invisalign® trays are almost invisible to the naked eye, and can be removed at will.
Here are some problems that are commonly corrected with Invisalign®:
- Overcrowding: This occurs when there is too little space for the teeth to align normally in the mouth. Overcrowding can cause tooth decay and increase the likelihood of gum disease.
- Large gaps between teeth: This can sometimes occur because teeth are missing or because the jaw continues to grow abnormally.
- Crossbite: This common dental problem occurs when one or multiple upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth. As a consequence, uneven wear can lead to bone erosion and gum disease.
- Overbite: This problem occurs when the upper teeth project further than, or completely cover, the lower teeth. Eventually, jaw pain and TMJ may occur.
- Underbite: This is the inverse of the overbite; the lower teeth project further than, or completely cover, the upper teeth. Eventually, jaw pain and TMJ can occur.
Invisalign treatment starts with a consultation at our Moreno Valley dental office with our Invisalign-trained and certified doctor. Dr. Blackmon will evaluate your smile and then map out a precise, customized digital treatment plan that showcases the step-by-step transformation of your smile.